13.7.2012

about this week

Long time no see.
Well as I wrote you before, I got guests from Germany. Actually I got just one, and today she went back home :--( My place feels kinda empty, Aspe has gone to the Army so I'm alone. Forever. Eating pasta just by myself.

Edith and I met almost 3 years ago when we had this Comenius meeting in France. We had to share a room and that's exactly how we became such a good friends and this summer she decided to visit me! She spent here bit over a week and we had fun!



And she didin't come alone, also Timo, Jonas and Andreas decided to spend a week of their summer vacations in Oulu.


So as you can see, we took them to the beach...


...and to the Pancake restaurant.


I took Edith to my hometown Kemi and of course we had to visit Haparanda in Sweden.


Edith took me from Tornio to Kemi with my father's Volvo.


Sure we made food! Both of us like italian food so we didin't have to fight (well not too much at least, Edith is a vegetarian and I love bacon and chicken) what to eat.


We hope to see you soon!



2 kommenttia:

  1. nii että nää et oo vieläkää saanu sitä korttia hommattua, että oisit vaikka voinu niinku itte ajjaa teijät sinne tornioon kemmiin mihin ikinä? :DDD aijaijai!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. no ei mulla ois autoakaan hei! :D mentiin kemiin junalla ja sitte ku käytiin torniossa porukalla nii edith sitte ajo meijät sieltä takasin kemiin :)

      Poista